Tuesday, April 22, 2008




Phone got confiscatedd!
HAHAHA
I was busy messaging in class and suddenly Tjl popped up in th middle of nowhere and asked me t pass her my phone when i left it on my lap. No one knew that she even stepped into th class only till she opened her mouth.
Didn't even know how th heck she managed t see through those thick window blinds. ;O
And at least she'll be passing my phone back on Fridayy.
Earlier when i went t find her, I was thinking that she would've yelled at me but instead she just asked me a few questions which lasted no longer than 10 mins. ;)
Stayed back for Chem remedial even though more than half of th class ponned it.
Headed over to Tp central around 4.35 for lunch when Chem ended.
As Carin, Lynnette and i walked into Inter Macs, this weird psychotic guy started waving at me when i walked past him so we decided t eat at Mos instead. >:/
Went over to macs to buy ice cream and walked around.
While walking, this old pervy chee ko pek came up t me from behind and placed his hand on my shoulder and like wtf, he scared th shit outta me laa!
What a pretender he was, strolling away like as if he didn't do anything.
@!#$%^&
How much luckier can i gett.
Hahahahah.


10:37 PM;

♥ Profile;


Claudia!
Chij Toa Payoh Sec
3/6-ian
1st July 1993
Fabulous Fifteen
Odac; Dragon boater
Arts Alive.
Friendster(:
MSN;
candycoated--@hotmail.com


♥ Loves;






♥ Escapes;
Abbie(:
Amanda(:
Annecy(:
Annecy's livejournal(:
Ashley(:
Carin(:
Eliza(:
Jake(:
Janice(:
Jiayi(:
Jiaying(:
KahYee(:
Lynnette(:
Marianne(:
Marion(:
Meiyun(:
Olivia(:
Priscie(:
Sacha(:
Samantha(:
Sasha(:
Sherryn(:
Stephanie(:
Threesix(:
Vishalani(:
Wenqi(:
Yongxuan(:
Yulica(:
Zoey(:


♥ Jukebox;



♥ Reminisce;
April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008


♥ Credits;
layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
scans: ex-posed
brushes: juvenilecasualty (closed)
patterns: welovepotatoes
fonts: kevinandamanda